XP

Saturday, July 28, 2012

God Provides More then Enough!

I love God's character. He is not a just enough, or almost enough, kind of God. He is over the top, flowing over, more then what we ask for. He surprises us. When we are going through a time of trial, struggle, or not enough, we need to hang on and trust Him. Let our heart depend on Him more fully to develop our faith, trust, and character. His promises are always true; more true then what we are experiencing. More true then what we see with our eyes. Trust the Lord, and watch Him do more with your life and your family then what you could have imagined. I know He has done that for me in so many ways and He is continuing to do that. I believe and put my trust in Him no matter what is going on in the world.
"Come to Me" Painting by Chelsea Carbonell
Contact me on Etsy.com for information about prints of this painting.

"The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil."Joel 2:24 NIV
"I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26 NIV
"Out of the most severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity." 2 Corinthians 6:2 NIV
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:38 NIV
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think." Ephesians 3:20 NLT

Search the Bible at Biblos.com

No comments:

 
Can You Raise The Dead?
Jesus said to Raise the Dead. How do you do it?