XP

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guide Me in Your Truth and Teach Me


Reading and listening to current news is enough to put anyone's emotions and head into a tailspin. What if? What is happening? Why? I can't believe that would happen, or how can anyone be so cruel, or greedy, or fill in the blank. God highlighted Psalm 25 to me a couple weeks ago and I have been meditating on the depth of promise and truth.

"No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse, teach me your paths; guide me in your truths and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:3-5 NIV

God this is my prayer, please show me your truth. Protect us, your are our God and I choose to trust you with my life. I choose to trust you with my family. I want my hope to be in you all day long and not to be afraid or focused on what is in this temporal world. Make my focus on the eternal not on what is passing away. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

 
Can You Raise The Dead?
Jesus said to Raise the Dead. How do you do it?