XP

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

God Speaks Without Me Hearing Him

One of my friends found out she was pregnant and had a baby shower in another state. She is a good friend but I didn't send her a present in time for the shower. Acually something kept me from doing it and I didn't know what. I felt a little guilty. It wasn't that I didn't have a present, I have gifts for her; lots of pretty baby girl gifts! Even after her shower I asked for her address and still never sent it, then told her I would wait until I see her this summer after the baby was born to give it to her in person. She had a very pretty girl name all choosen, and the ultralsound had let her know it was a girl for sure. Well she just had her baby a couple of days ago and shock! It is a boy! Now I know why something didn't let me send the gifts. It was Holy Spirit in me, communicating through my thoughts.
Even in our fleeting lives, the little details, like when I sent a gift can be controlled by Him!

No comments:

 
Can You Raise The Dead?
Jesus said to Raise the Dead. How do you do it?