XP

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How Dreams Help Me Help Others- One Example

About three weeks ago I heard a phrase in a dream about a woman I know at church. I don't see her very often outside of Sunday morning and since it was such a strange phrase I kept it to myself. I saw her briefly on a Sunday morning 2 weeks ago and said to her in passing. "I had a dream about you the other night." She said "Oh yeah does it have to do with this?" Well I had no idea she was desiring or thinking about what she said. So I wondered, what is the dream about Lord and what are you up to here? There seemed to be no correlation, but I wasn't concerned about it. The next Sunday my prayer meeting ended earlier then usual so I went to the nursery to help and there she was. As we got to talking I understood what my dream meant and told her about it. Since what she is walking into I am intimately acquainted with I had some advice and we were able to pray together. Without the dream though it may not have come up. It was a key that helped me and maybe helped her to know that God is in control.  


Photo courtesy of my 6 year old son.

No comments:

 
Can You Raise The Dead?
Jesus said to Raise the Dead. How do you do it?