XP

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vision of Birth

Our adoption journey was filled with miracles. This is the story of one that often raises my faith and that of others.
We had been waiting for our referral for a number of months and was expecting a call soon. I was at church March 1, 2009.
 The worship time was lovely and I was concentrating on God and His goodness, raising my hands slightly with my eyes closed.  Suddenly and unexpectedly I saw in my spirit an outline of the continent of Africa. Then zoom, to an outline of Ethiopia. Zoom again to a small white house. All of a sudden I saw inside the house. There was a woman giving birth and holding a child to her chest. It was just a few seconds. Immediately the thought came that that was my child.
I told my husband about it and wrote in my journal: " I wonder if our daughter is going to be born the first week of March."
We were quite encouraged and excited to find out over a month later, when we did get the exciting call that yes!
Our girls were born March 6th, the Friday after I saw the vision

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I love that story Chelsea. It shows us that God has a detailed plan for our lives. Your girls are such a blessing to your family.

 
Can You Raise The Dead?
Jesus said to Raise the Dead. How do you do it?